Oct 29, 2010

Wilkesboro Visit

The three of us went up to Wilkesboro this past weekend to visit the family and celebrate my dad's birthday. We had a great time and had wonderful weather. On Saturday, we decided to take advantage of the warm October day, so we headed to the park to entertain Camille. This was her first time in a swing by herself. I know, I know, how can a child have gone 11 months without swinging? Well, this summer has just been too hot to get out and enjoy a day at the park. So luckily, Camille was deprived no longer :) She LOVED swinging! She was full of smiles as we pushed her.
I'm not sure why my pictures are still loading sideways. (anyone know?)

Anyways, after the swinging we decided to see if the ducks were still out and about. They weren't, but the turtles were. I don't think Camille could really get a good view of them, but she just loved being outdoors.

Camille discovered a new game at Gran's house..... pull out all the kleenex one by one and then roll around in the mess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment