Jul 12, 2013

Elizabeth Jane McNeill


The past two months have been so crazy that I neglected to post about my newest niece, Elizabeth Jane McNeill. She is just as precious as her name! She came into the world on June 17th, 2013 weighing 9lbs 5oz of pure chunk! That date was extra special b/c Camille is a 17th baby too. Also, that was a week early, which made me very excited, as we were supposed to be 3 hours away at the beach on her actual due date. I was thrilled to get to see her before we left for our vacation, as well as when we got back! She is contagious! (especially those cheeks!) I've already had two babysitting sessions with her to which she was a sweet little angel. All of my pictures reflect her sleeping, but she is just as cute with those little eyes open. To me, she looks a lot like John when she is asleep, but the minute she opens her eyes, its all Haddock!






1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJuly 13, 2013

    Cute pic & I like C's dress
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete