Jul 16, 2009

16 Week Appointment!

I had my 16wk checkup this morning. I am always anxious in between appointments because 4 weeks is a long time to go without some reassurance! The appointment went great! I had gained 2 more pounds from the last appointment (which I am told is perfect). My blood pressure and iron and all the general stuff checked out perfectly too! Nick and I both got to hear the little heartbeat again :) It was amazing- 155bpm!!! Baby Cox is a strong one and Dr. Wind was very pleased yet again. So all in all, a very successful appointment! We go back on August 13th for our ultrasound to determine the gender!!

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJuly 27, 2009

    That's awesome, Laura! So glad to hear everything checked out well at the appointment! Can't wait to see you guys again soon! PS.... where's the latest belly shot?!?

    Love ya, Priscilla and Travis

    ReplyDelete