Mar 24, 2011

16 Months Old & Happy St Paddys Day

I  know... I'm a week behind on this post.... better late than never, right?

Camille turned 16 months old last week! I think this month has been a complete test of mommy & daddy's nerves. However, I am amazed at the new vocabulary she seems to picking up on a daily basis. Some new words she started saying since my last post: "ouch," "melmo" (elmo), "up", "eyes", "uice" (juice, but she uses this word for anything in her sippy cup), and "more." She is also getting better at saying some of the grandparents names like PawPaw and Mimi. She is becoming an expert at pointing to every part of the body when quizzed, as well as her animal sounds. I personally think her kitty cat noise is the cutest.... "maow" is how she says it. While she has been an expert at saying "Daddy" and "Dada" for quite some time, my name seems to change depending on the week/month. I went from "mama" to "baby" to "may may" to "mammy." :)

Her 16 month birthday was on St. Patricks Day so we found this cute little shirt to dress her in for school that day. It says, "I'm a Wee Bit Irish."

I also wanted to share a picture of Camille in her "big girl" carseat. She LOVES it. (if you can't tell from her cheesy grin)

Camille has a mouth full of teeth, but still has gaps between her molars and front teeth. We still are waiting on 2 more on top to come down. They have already broken through, so just a matter of time before they are like the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment