May 20, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

What a great Mother's Day weekend! This one may top them all!

It started with a "Muffins with Mom" breakfast at Camille's school. I not only got a yummy breakfast with Camille (that I didn't have to fix myself), but I also got a rose and a sweet sweet picture that Camille drew of me. Check out Camille's responses... it made me tear up, as her teacher reminded me these were unprompted! I am such a blessed Mommy!

Little did I know that Nick & Camille had a Mother's Day surprise up their sleeves. Not only did they take time making this homemade card, but I got a gift certificate for a massage AND lunch afterwards at one of my favorite restaurants. GREAT GIFTS!
After my special treatment, we wanted to spend Mother's Day with my Mom, to celebrate her! We, along with John and Aya, met Mom for church and treated her to lunch afterward. It was a windy day, so most of our pictures are full of closed eyes and windblown hair. Oh well!




We even got to spend some time with Grandpa Bill too.... never a quiet moment at his house when the DesVergers clan is in full force. Jeannine and Mitch, along with Joe, Martha, and Graceson were all with us on a family filled Mother's Day afternoon. Great weekend and great company!!

No comments:

Post a Comment