Jun 4, 2013

Memorial Day 2013

I had been counting down to Memorial Day for quite some time.... mostly because I needed a day off work and a long weekend! The Cox family certainly made the most of our time off and headed to Buffalo Lake for some time with the family and relaxation.

Camille got some time with her cousin Haley too who was down for the weekend!

The temperatures weren't as warm as they've been recently, and the water hadn't quite warmed up, but that didn't stop Camille from wanting to get in the lake! Camille and Daddy lasted about 30 minutes before the teeth chattering took hold.




It was warm enough for a few boat rides and baby pool time though!


Once we got home from the lake on Monday, I wanted an excuse to put off packing for my trip to NYC, so I took Camille to the park for some more play time. While she loves the swings and slides, this time she opted to sit in the rocking chairs and "just relax and talk mommy." She is a girl after my own heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment