Sep 10, 2009

24 Week Checkup

I had my 24 week checkup this morning with Dr. Creighton. She is a new doctor to the practice, but I loved her... and turns out she is best friends with my regular doctor :)

Anyways, fairly standard appointment- My blood pressure was great. I had gained about 3 more pounds which is right on track with where I should be..... It is still ALL belly! Given that I have 10 extra pounds on my belly, it is getting much harder to bend over these days! Also, Camille's heartbeat was just as strong as the last few readings at about 156 bpm.

I actually got the general flu shot while I was there too... I still need to get the H1N1 shots, but those won't be available for another few weeks or so.

My next appt is in 4 weeks, but will be the glucose testing (as in, not fun!) to determine if I am at risk for gestational diabetes. So that appointment will be full of blood drawing and more shots :(

I plan to post another belly pic soon since it has dramatically changed since the last one!

No comments:

Post a Comment