Apr 25, 2011

Happy Easter 2011!

What a great Easter weekend we had! We started the weekend off with a trip to MawMaw & PawPaw's. Camille had a blast- she even skipped out on her nap in order to enjoy the Buffalo Lake Easter Egg Hunt. No nap meant one slow and lazy girl :) It didn't help that it was 80 degrees outside. She literally dragged herself to each egg and eventually sat down to start picking grass, but that was after she got 30 eggs in her basket! She was good about putting them in the basket, but kept wanting to take them back out and/or dump them out.




Wasn't she so cute?

Luckily, it was another warm day on Easter Sunday so Camille could wear her new Easter dress. She wouldn't do an official pose for the camera as she was too into her sippy cup, but I tried my best.

She looked adorable! I have never bought her yellow before, as pink is our favorite color, but this dress I just couldn't resist. We did get some family pictures at the lake before we left for church. And yes, I had to accessorize around my brace :(


We went to church in Sanford with Mom & Grandpa. Mom stayed in the nursery with Camille since everyone was a stranger to Camille.. though I'm sure that was Mimi's game plan all along :) We ended our day with a delicious lunch at Mom's with Gpa & Gpa. They got to enjoy Camille for a little bit before she took a 3hr nap!! Making up for lost time I guess!

Hope everyone had a blessed Easter- we sure did!

1 comment:

  1. I love your Easter picture! Y'all are such a good looking family :)

    ReplyDelete